Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New Start

Story continues here


Another new start. I bet everyone is annoyed that I'm starting over again but it's a new part of the story and I think that needs a new start. Just like how a book series works.

No worries though, it will continue from All That Really Matters, you'll hardly notice a difference.
Another new start. I bet everyone is annoyed that I'm starting over again but it's a new part of the story and I think that needs a new start. Just like how a book series works.

No worries though, it will continue from All That Really Matters, you'll hardly notice a difference.

3 comments:

  1. As long as you keep writing this fan fiction I'm happy! :) Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you starting the whole book again??
    I've missed reading your story. When do you plan to start again? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 Months ago
      http://hardtimescomeeasyff.blogspot.be/2014/02/chapter-1.html

      Delete